Please refer to my review policies before sending me an inquiry. I run this blog for fun, so a book I accept will have to pique my interest before I commit. Therefore, please include the following in your e-mail:
- Release Date
- Goodreads/Amazon/etc. link
- When you would like the review to be published
- My standard for ARCS is to publish the review a couple of weeks in advance of the release date at the earliest but it is better if I have a due date, so please include this.
I currently accept:
- YA/NA/Adult Fantasy & Sci-fi
- YA/NA Contemporary
- YA/NA Historical Fiction
I do not accept:
- Self-published books (unless it is YA or NA Fantasy)
The formats I will take are:
- E-book (ePubs only, please!)
If I do accept your book, I will read it as soon as I am able, but will prioritize ARCs. This is where a preferred review date would come in handy!
I will be honest, but I won’t be mean. I won’t bash authors here, and I won’t be malicious just for the sake of it. I will, however, be turning a critical eye onto racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise problematic works and people. Even if I ultimately enjoy the novel, I will not under any circumstance be silent on those matters.
That said, if you’d like me to review your book or if you would like to contact me for any other reason, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!